Sunday, June 13, 2010

Morphadoodles!

Yesterday I got a letter in the mail:



A very BIG letter!

I was very excited because of who it was from:

The wonderful folks from Laborastory!

Dr. I.M.A. Stalk and Professor Electra are the scientists (and Morphadoodles themselves) that work tirelessly and use a little bit of magic, a little bit of experimentation to turn a child's (or a very young minded slightly older person's) imagination into life!

The collaborative effort between child and scientists will result in a one of a kind toy that he/she has created. 
Naturally I am the very young minded slight older person who just had to find out more.  I sent an e-mail to Dr. Stalk and Professor Electra and wanted to know how Idiosyncrazies and the Morphadoodles could work together and bring these wonderful creatures to kids everywhere!

Dr. Stalk and Prof. Electra are very busy in the Lab, but I did hear from some very nice ladies:  Susan, Debbie and Barbara and we hope to work together soon!

Back to my Morphadoodle:
I opened up the envelope and found a "Top Secret" document inside:

Inside this folder were the instructions on how to send in my own doodle to be transformed!

Carefully I drew out my doodle and gave it some color and filled in all of the necessary paperwork needed (Doodle Sheet, Doodle Data Form, and Release Form) to send in my request.  Then I placed all of the information into the envelope supplied by Dr. Stalk and Professor Electra, added my postage stamp and headed off to the Post Office to mail it in as soon as possible!

Hopefully soon I will get a "Lab Report" via e-mail to let me know how my Morphadoodle is coming along.

I'm so excited! 

I feel like a little kid!

I will keep you updated on the status and when my creation comes home I will take pictures and share them with you all.

Everyone can join in the grand experiment!  Just go www.laborastory.com and start the process!







2 comments:

  1. How cool is that? Can't wait to see the result!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete