Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Yikes

4 more days before we open.

I'm exhausted, but I feel pretty good.  Yesterday I went home early.  Felt a little light headed and queasy.

Over tired I think.  (I was cranky and I'm not ashamed to admit it)

I took a nap.  Got up and ate some dinner.  Went back to bed.  Slept wonderfully!  Was nice and refreshed this morning.

My daughter Caitlin helped out today.  She finished tagging the rest of the inventory we had and set up some of the displays.  The girl has a talent for this stuff.  She did a beautiful job.

My minion Robin had a much needed day off.  She's been working her tail feathers off!  Plus I think she needed a break from my cranky ass self.  (Thanks for putting up with me Rob!  Love ya!)

Tomorrow I pay a visit to the maker of Silly Bears.  I had a preview of them a few weeks ago with my "Piney Booty" and we've gotten such positive responses that I'm out to get some more for Idiosyncrazies.  He also let me know that he does other carvings as well...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha!

I am dragging along Pop Murphy with me tomorrow.  This should be very interesting!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment