Saturday, May 29, 2010

Opening Day!

Wow!

Today went beyond my wildest expectations. 

I am so exhausted I can barely think. 

The opening was wonderful.  We were surrounded by wonderful friends and family members who's words of encouragement, hard work, love and support lifted us up to make this dream possible.

In two short months Idiosyncrazies went from a small idea to a reality.  Everything just fell into place at the right time and in all the right ways. 

This was meant to be. 

Any doubts that I ever had have all vanished and I now understand how why people start a business because of a strong passion for something that they believe in.

I believe in Idiosyncrazies!  I believe that somehow and in someway, someone or something has directed me to this path.

Perhaps it was many things and many people that just came together in the perfect combination at the right time and in the right space.

I keep trying to find the perfect way to thank everyone that has helped make this happen. 

The words just fall flat.  They cannot compare to the emotions that I am feeling at this time and I don't think I could ever actually write it down in a way that would truly reflect how I feel.

With that - a very simple, deeply heartful and a truly joyous "Thank You!" to everyone. 

I love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Bravo! A great beginning on a new path of life's journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad your dream is coming to fruition! I am a strong believer in following your dreams. Synchronicity happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -- the perfect quote from one brilliant lady (Elanor Roosevelt) to two more :)

    B

    ReplyDelete